Friday, February 26, 2010

How to save REDICULOUS money on your next holiday! ... (And the next one, and the next one, and the one after that, and…you get the picture)

It’s actually cheaper for me to go on a week-long holiday to the Grand Canyon than it is to go to Sheffield for the weekend.

Therefore…

Hello Arizona!

I have recently discovered Primo Vacations. They are undoubtedly ‘the next big thing’ in the travel industry. They are still very much in their early days, so get in on this exclusive offer while it’s still hot!

“What are you talking about?!” I hear you cry!

Well, with Primo, you receive up to 80%...yes…EIGHTY PERCENT discount on Your holidays for the rest of your life.

For example – For a measly £50, You can treat yourself to an extravagant holiday in the Arizonian resort of Sedona Pines. Sedona is on the boundary of the Grand Canyon – one of natures most beautiful sites, and repeatedly named as one of life’s ‘must-see-before-you-die’ adventures.

Spain, Italy, France, Australia, USA, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Argentina, England, Canada, and many many many more countries, towns, cities and resorts are included when you join Primo Vacations’ Travel Club.

Why would I join Primo?!

As a typically pensive student, I developed a huge yearning for travel. I would love to see as much of the world as possible. BUT money was always going to stand in my way.

BUT with Primo Vacations, for a paltry one-off payment, I now have the freedom to explore and discover the world in my own time and at my own pace.

I’ve been banging on for years about how I want to go abroad.

There really are no excuses now.

Too good to be true?

Exactly what I thought at first. But when you think about it, it’s really quiet commonsensical how it all works:

The recession has hit the travel industry hard. People have not been able to afford the holidays they are used to.

Staycations became all the rage in 2009, remember?

So, rather than sitting back and watching their businesses go bust; hotel/cruise/condo owners all over the world have been approached by Primo Vacations to sell a large selection of their rooms and apartments at a huge discount.

People are guaranteed to go on holiday if they are getting 80% off. So, making a profit is better than nothing at all. And of course, they expect to make their money through drinks, tips and a high referral rate.

I’m genuinely considering a Caribbean Cruise for later on this Spring – all inclusive for 14 nights.

Did you honestly think I’d be doing this this time last year?!

Oh, I said I wanted to explore and discover the world – you were probably thinking of Indiana Jones-esq backpacking and swashbuckling adventures – instead; I’m lavishing it up on a Cruise.

Well, there’s always the summer!

It really is as good as it sounds.

Intrigued?

Get in touch with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment